Monday 8 February 2010

A few new additions to the nail polish collection!

Morning dolls!
I was feeling a bit poorly so the best way I could think of to cheer myself up was a trip to Superdrug! Lol, of course. Nothing really caught my eye, so I picked up a few new nail polishes to help my collection grow.

So first up is Barry M. I love the Barry M nail paints. The quality is so good for the price! The brush is perfect for me and the consistency is one of the best I've used. Plus they have a huge range of colours.
I'm hoping the sun will come out soon because I can't wait to try these out. I chose the infamous Pink Flaming and Coral. I think they're both beautiful! I do have a coral colour from Rimmel that's really similar. But I find that Rimmel polishes go stringy really quickly, which sucks.

Next up is GOSH. These nail polishes are £5 which I think is a bit steep for a drugstore polish. But they're completely worth it because there are such pretty colours that are really unique.
I've been wanting Golden Bronze for a while, just because it's such a rich colour and isn't like anything I already own. Rainbow looked so beautiful in the bottle... but I'm yet to try it out. I'm quite sceptical because the glitter chunks are quite large.

What is your favourite drugstore brand for nails?
Natalieslovex

7 comments:

  1. I wanna get Pink Flamingo so band, some reason I never pick it up when I go to Boots or Superdrug. My favourite drug store nail polishes has to be Barry M. I have so many of them and love them. Quality is good and the price is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love barry m nail paints and I own mostly all of them! I havent tryed any gosh though and they do look good so I may give them a go! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow looks lovely in the bottle, i'm interested to see what it's like on the nails. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love barry m nail varnishs!
    i always aim to buy their brand of nail varnish as i also find the others are too watery or stringy! :(
    i want them two colours now :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have pink flamingo and coral, love them both ! i couldnt wat for the summer i just had to wear them lols x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I'm quite liking the pink flamingo polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOVE bothe Barry M's! They don't sell them up here, but if I ever get my hands on those... ;)

    ♥ Feline

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)