Tuesday 9 March 2010

Little shop

Afternoon ladies :)
Just got back from a bit of shopping with one of my best friends, Kelly before she had to go to work. She is the last person you want to go shopping with because she'll convince you to buy anything, lol. I didn't buy much, but considering I planend on buying nothing at all... it's quite a bit. These are the persausive powers of Kelly!!! My camera eats batteries like you wouldn't believe, so I ahd to take these on my phone.

H&M...
I also bought some plain, full length leggings and one of those devices that gets rid of hair on your clothes. But you know, that's boring so I didn't include them lol.

Boots...
This has been doing the rounds of blogs, and I'm really after a dewy look lately so yup, I'm quite excited to try this out!

I'm a bit hesitant to use this as a lot of people said it was too messy and gloopy, but Kelly reccomended it and we both have the same taste in mascara's so I'm gonna try and rock it!

My Boots botanics toner is coming to the end of it's life and I wanted to try something different. To be honest, I picked up the first 'reliable' thing I saw. Which happened to be this :)

Disney Store (yes, I know)...
I'm a sucker for all things Disney, and Lion King is my ultimate favourite film! I just couldn't resist this when I saw it had been reduced!! This was such an impulse buy, but you know... I think it's cute, lmao.

Have a great evening!
Natalieslovex

3 comments:

  1. I have those earrings from H&M (The second pair) They're lovely! Oh and loving the pillow from Disney, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the pillow most :D

    my little sister is obsessed with the lion king! she even stole my lion king mug back from me when i had moved out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, everyone loves Disney :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)