Tuesday 6 April 2010

Belated happy easter :)

Hello beauties,
Sorry I've been missing for a while, I went to visit my Mum for the weekend, who lives about 3/4 hours drive from here, so yup, that's where I've been. I also went to visit my brand new, beauitful baby nephew! He's actually made me an Auntie for the seventh time... yep - seven times an auntie!! I have 4 neices and now, 3 nephews! :)

So here's the new addition to the family, meet Harrison (Harry for short). Such a beautiful little guy, with a very proud Aunt Nat :D

Look how tiny his hands are!!

And, a very overwhelmed big sister... Kendra
(yes, named after Kendra the ex playmate! lol)

I hope you all had a great Easter (if you celebrate) and if you don't, I hope you took full advantage of the Bank Holidays!
Natalieslovex

1 comment:

  1. Aww they're both soo cute! I have a new baby nephew too! They're adorable when they're babies!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)