Thursday 22 April 2010

Discout codes!

Hello lovelies,
Just a quick little something I wanted to share with you guys... a lovely, lovely girl from discountcoder.com called Daisy recently e-mailed giving me a lot of discout codes for beauty and clothing websites out there. Thanks so much Daisy! I thought some of you might have a use for some of these and it would be a waste to not share them around :) I know how much I trawl through the internet looking for discount codes!

Figleaves
10% off selected orders

Code: fig10off
Expires: 23rd April 2010

Boden
10% all orders and free delivery

Code: LN9P
Expires: 30th April 2010

ASOS
Free standard delivery when you spend £75

Code: STANDARD
Expires: 31st May 2010

Love your shoes
10% off all orders

Code: LYOURSTEN
Expires: 30th April 2010

House of Frazer
£5 off beauty and fragrances over £60

Code: BEAUTY10
Expires: 3rd May 2010

Debenhams
10% off beauty orders

Code: PN6P
Expires: 8th May 2010

Hotter shoes
£5 off all orders

Code: XBDFPD
Expires: 10th May 2010

Joules clothing
Free delivery when you spend £50

Code: PP68
Expires: 2nd May 2010

Puefootwear
6% off all orders and 5% off sale items

Code: DB14
Expires: 30th April 2010

Thank you again to Daisy, it was really thoughtful to send over these discount codes :) and I hope they came in handy for some of you! For any other dicount vouchers be sure to head onto http://www.discountcoder.com/! :)
Natalieslovex

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!!

    ~jenn

    www.amodelmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)