Thursday 15 April 2010

OOTD

Heyy :D
I've been meaning to do another outfit of the day but I always forget! Tonight I went out for a casual pub garden dinner (yay for spring!) with some of the family, so nothing too fancy. I did also wear this outfit throughout the day then just added some accessories :)

Daytime...
Sorry for the absolutely terrible pictures, this is the only full length mirror (ish) in the house that gets enough light!

During the day I was just wearing this slouchy top from Primark with a peachy pink vest top underneath from H&M I think. Teamed it up with some jeggings from Primark also. Didn't wear any jewelery with this look.

Added accessories...
It's really simple but I just put a skinny belt round the waist. I love the way this really changes the top... as it's quite slouchy it doesn't give the most flattering shillouette. This is a patent skinny belt and I got it from ASOS a while ago.

I love these earrings, they're vintagey and I don't know, I like them lol.

Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Natalieslovex

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely :) I love how a simple belt can completely change an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit :)
    casual but looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit :)

    Follow me please:
    http://foreverglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous! Love that top from Primark!!!

    :)

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!
    I wonder what shoes you're wearing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girlies :)

    @Amy - Shoes! I completely forgot, lol. I was just waering some simple black glads :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love doing this look - it's amazing how simple accessories can completely change a look.
    Lovely OOTD, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo.. I looove it! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those exact same earrings..mine are from Primark and I never wear them in case they get ruined :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. @perfectionishuman - i know what you mean! I'm always breaking and loosing earrings lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)