Saturday 29 May 2010

Bandwagon

Hello girls :)
I know the formspring bandwagon is pretty crowded - but i've decided to jump on board. Mainly because maybe you'd like to ask me some questions or whatevs and for whatever reason would rather me not know who you are... this could be requests for reviews, requests for make up looks or even questions about my private life - within reason.

I don't often put too much of my private life on here, purely because I don't think many people are interested? But i'd like to because I think that helps people know more about who I am etc. so go ahead and ask on my formspring :)

The URL is the same as my blog (natalieslovex) :)
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)