Sunday 30 May 2010

FOTN

Hello lovies :)
Okay so I lied, it's not a face of the night... it's a face of yesterday night lol. It was my grandma's birthday and she turned 83 wahey! She's still sooo young and active, gotta love the grandparents!! So me and a bunch of our family went to a chinese restaurant... and ate FAR too much. Anyways... here are some pictures before I went out :) - I'm always running around the house annoying everyone with camera flashes before I leave :D


I kept the eyes really simple and wanted to go for a bronzed glowy look to go with my new tan ;) which is currently peeling off... lol. Anyways onto the good stuff... the make up!

EYES
lashings of rimmel max flash volume mascara,
collection 2000 liquid liner, a little bit winged,
black rimmel khol liner on waterline,
matte black shadow over khol pencil and smudged a little

FACE
maybelline super stay foundation,
boujours mineral radiance powder,
bronzer from elf contour & blush - cheekboens and temples,
MAC blush in Pink Swoon,
Elf golden bronzer as highlight - cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of the nose

LIPS
carmex cherry
MAC l/s Angel

Hope you've all had a great weekend and will enjoy the bank holiday!
Natalieslovex

7 comments:

  1. The bronzer as highlight looks amazing on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks u have a really nice tan!
    nice photos!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soo tan and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog, I often visit your blog
    What if you visit my blog please follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. omfg. you look so gorgeously tanned! amazing!!!

    i love your hair also, its so shiney and looks so healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @missmscara1983 - thank you! i love how glowy it makes me :)

    @patukii & ariel - thanks girls, thats probably a bit of bronzer and a bit of my burn wearing off! lol.

    @fasha - aw thank you hun, i'll come over and visit :)

    @Lorien - haha thanks :D looks like my burn finally faded lol, shames it's started peeling! not a good look lmao.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)