Friday 7 May 2010

Kristin Cavallari

Bonjour sweets!
So this is my first ever polyvore! Can you believe it? :O I took inspiration from a picture of Kristin Cavallari. It's a style that I love and would wear... it's so simple and classic but looks fab!

My inspiration...

This is what I came up with... it was pretty tricky trying to find similar shoes and bag but hey ho, looks alright? I'm loving Kristins bag though... the studs on the bottom are gorgeous!

Boyfriend Blazer from Topshop - £55
Black and white stripe dress from Miss Selfridge - £12
Bag from ASOS - not sure on the price
Shoes from Carvella at ASOS - £130
Sekonda watch at Debenhams - £40

Natalieslovex

2 comments:

  1. that's fab :) I would wear that outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kristin! her and i have the same body shape :) haha and height too! she inspires me all the time! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)