Thursday 22 July 2010

8 questions tag

Hello beautifuls!
I was tagged to do this ages, and ages ago and completely forgot to do it! I was tagged by Ariel, who is unbelievably gorgeous... go and have a look at her blog, it will not dissapoint.

The questions look so fun to answer.... The rules are to answer the questions you've been tagged with, make up 8 of you're own and pass those on - fun, right?

1. What is your dream job?
My dream job is actually to be a Midwife :) and hopefully I'll take a gap year after college and start a Midwifery course. I did think about becoming a Dentist (am I strange?) but I'm not clever enough, lol!

2. What is your favorite fragrance for summer?
Escada Marine Groove is so fruity, which I love. I like all of the Escada perfumes that come out!

3. How do you take your coffee/tea?
I hate, hate, hate tea. I take my coffee very milky, with one sugar :)

4. What is your most important beauty secret?
Sudocream - it works for everything!

5. If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
I'd do the whole annoying-tourist NYC thing, with a massive spree in Sephora ;) I've never been in one!

6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you 3 wishes, what would they be?
I'd have too many massssive wishes like end poverty/hunger things like that. So I'm going to do greedy wishes instead muhahaha.
- give me good results for my AS Levels
- to have a fassssst metabolism so I can eat what I want ;)
- and give me bernards watch!! (freezing time)

7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
I LOVE food so this will be difficult lol. I'd probably choose dinner, Im much more of a savoury person over sweet... I'd probably pick steak and big chunky chips with a side salad, mmmm.

8. If you were Hello Kitty, what color hairbow would you wear?
This question is genius Ariel! Would have to be purple :)

It was really difficult actually, to think of more questions but here's my attempt, lol...
1 - What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
2 - If you could only wear one piece of jewelery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3 - What one talent do you wish you had?
4 - Which product will you continue to re-purchase?
5 - If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you want to know?
6 - Who is your biggest celebrity crush - including pictures ;)
7 - What made you start a blog?
8 - What's been the proudest moment in your life?

And the people I tag (feel free to do it even if I haven't tagged you) are...
http://heevans94.blogspot.com/
http://affordabletreats.blogspot.com/
http://brightshimmer8.blogspot.com/
http://byjodys.blogspot.com/

I just wanna say a quick thank you - I've been getting such lovely and wonderful comments recently and it really means so much to me! Love you all.
Natalieslovex

4 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me natalie (:! i definitely agree with you about having steak and chunky chips<3,X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me :) I have just done the post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC good choice!!

    www.drummingheartbeat.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Holly - you cant go wrong with steak and chunky chips! ;)

    @ByJody - no problem hun, i loved your answers :D

    @JC - i'd be a right old tourist, lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)