Thursday 8 July 2010

ASOS Top Ten Dresses

Hello ladies,
So summer is here and usually there are many more parties and bbqs to be going to... and the age old dilemma - what shall I wear??? One place that never lets me down when I'm searching for a new dress in ASOS. Whether you want a pretty sun dress to lounge on the beach in, or whether you need a wedding appropriate outfit, they've got it!

These are my top ten picks from casual-formal from my holy grail online store :)


What's your 'go-to' store?
Natalieslovex

2 comments:

  1. I love asso. I have plenty of dresses & jumpsuits from there. Before them my go to store was Express and bebe. I liek the dresses in teh last two rows

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASOS do great summer dresses. My fave from the bunch is the nude one. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)