Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day 07 - A photo that makes you happy

Helloo :)
Okay so todays part of the 30 days tag is to show you guys a picture that makes me happy, a lot of photo's make me happy so this was really hard to pick but I settled for this...

So it's pretty self explanitory - but I love it when my beau does sweet things like this. He'd made this on paint and was sitting there for around 45 minutes waiting for me to look up lol - that's how into my heat magazine I get ;) haha! He leaves me notes sometimes as well. Idk, it's just the little things that make you happy isn't it?

Have a fab day!
Natalieslovex

3 comments:

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)