Friday 16 July 2010

Day 09 - A photo that you took

Hello :)
Thought I'd get on with my day 9 of the 30 day tag, which is to show you a photo that I took... another difficult one for me because I take photo's of everything. My friends think I have some kind of disorder because I'm always taking pictures of my food in restaurants lol - it looks pretty! Well anyways, enough of the rambling, here's the photo...

For some reason blogger isn't letting me centre it... weird! This photo's is actually probably about 2 years old, but it never fails to make me laugh! We went for a barbecue at my sisters. And yes, this is my fully grown, adult Dad (in his 50s) hiding and about to shoot a water pistol at my then, 4 year old niece! He's such a big kid and I love it and wouldn't change him for the whole entire world!
Natalieslovex

2 comments:

  1. That's such a funny and lovely picture, the story behind it made me giggle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, some people just never grow up! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)