Tuesday 13 July 2010

FOTD

Hola cupcakes,
Ahh I'm just loving the sun... are you?! Just took a few quick snaps before I go out for lunch with a friend... probably going to have some garden pub grub! In the summer I prefer keeping my eyeshadow light and shimmery, rather than dark eyes.


What did I use?

No7 Colour calming primer
Boujours Healthy mix foundation
Elf All over colour stick persimmon
--
Urban Decay primer potion
Urban decay shadows sellout, ydk, half baked, twice baked
Maybelline Line definer
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil bourbon
Maybelline Collosal mascara
--
MAC lipstick plink

Hope you've had a loveeely day and enjoy your evening :)
Natalieslovex

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Your eyes are so pretty! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the above comment!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are stunning! looking very summery xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your winged eyeliner!,X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I l.o.v.e your eyes :]

    I heart ydk e/s !

    im now your newest follower <3

    Id appreciate it if ud mayb take a wee peek at mine, im pretty new to this:

    http://chicnik.blogspot.com/


    Thanks :]

    -xóóx.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nichola - thank you hun! i've had a butchers at your blog... im not following, its fab! i'm with you ydk... its such a pretty neutral colour! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog very inspirational

    http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/ please follow mine ,thanks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)