Wednesday 14 July 2010

FOTD

Hiya!
Just a quick face of the day for you guys, I'm popping out for lunch with my mumma later on, but until then I'm at college!...



What I used...
No7 Colour calming primer
Benefit It stick
Bourjours healthy mix foundation
Rimmel translucent powder
--
Collection 2000 liquid liner
Urban Decay pencil liner, Zero
Black shadow from Sleek palette (to set liner)
Maybelline Collosal Mascara
Elf blush from contour and blush kit
--
NYX Orange Soda l/s

I'm loving this lipstick at the moment! It's a really nice nude for me :) Although I do have to be slight with it, otherwise it does look a bit too orange/peach.
Natalieslovex

7 comments:

  1. It didn't know you had braces!
    You look gorgeous, that lipstick looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lipstick look pretty on you, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and that lippie is fab on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that liptick too, it looks great on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thats cute! love the hair btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. You're so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Abbie - yup, im a brace face! lol. i think they may be coming off in 2-3 months though, eeeek!

    @Nav, Dollface + Lauren - thank you lovelies!

    @perfectionishuman - thank you chick :)

    @Em - ahh it's no problem, you'll be great yummy mummy. thank you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)