Sunday 18 July 2010

My Mum's back in town!

Good afternoon guys,
I don't know if I've mentioned before - but this time last year my Mum moved to Boston, Lincolnshire which is about a 3/4 hour drive from where I live. Mine and my Mum's relationship was a bit rocky to say the least, lol. But her moving away made us realise just how much we needed each other. And guess what? Yesterday she moved back! Woooop.

Now... anyone that has moved house knows that it's one of the most stressfull things, even when you're just moving ten minutes or so away. So lugging everything for 4 hours, in sweltering traffic (including 3 cats and a dog) was no different! But it was made worth it when we came across the box filled with booze! Lol. So yup, I'm a very happy bunny right now :)

I will be helping my mum unpack this week, here's a little insight to the mammoth task that will be...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend lovelies <3
Natalieslovex

5 comments:

  1. Lol love the box pictures! I'm moving in a the next couple of weeks and its tiring just to think about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thats gonna be even more stressful for you guys! good luck with it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the work :)
    I gave you an award on my blog
    http://strawberrymintcookies.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I'm glad you two have been reunited haha :) good luck unpacking! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaa!! Lots of hard work!! Good luck and glad that you and your mom's relationship has gotten better!!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)