Friday 2 July 2010

Sneaky Lunchtime Shop

Hello girlies,
On a tuesday and wednesday I have 2 free lessons before my lunchbreak at college - so in total I get a three hour break. In this break I find it very hard not to sneak off to town and cruise the shops :/ I didn't get much, but I wasn't supposed to be going into town! This is what a 3 hour break from college looks like...

One Shoulder Tunic
River Island
£19.99

Floral Vest Top
H&M
£5.99

Black Patent 'Leather' Gladiators
Primark
£4.00

Nude Bow Pumps
Primark
£8.00

Maximum Hold Hairspray
£1.59

Conditioning Nail Polish Remover
£1.25
-Both Boots-

St Ives Moisturising Body Polish
£1.50

St Moriz Tanning Mousse
£2.99
-Both Savers-

Eeyelash Curlers
£1.99

Raspberry and Lime Body Spray
£1.50
-Both H&M-

Pretty happy with my buys! Glad I finally picked up St Moriz - usually they are out of stock. And I reccommend everyone go and smell that Hello Kitty Body Spray, it smells delicious!! They also have a coconut and lime one which is equally yummy <3 Do you get suckered by the shops at lunchtimes?
Natalieslovex

7 comments:

  1. GOSHERS! I wonder when the US H&M will start carrying Hello Kitty makeup?!

    I'm eyeing the nude bow flats! You also got so much in this haul! I guess this is what 3 hours of free time can do to you...LOL

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral vest top! The pumps are so cute! :) Great buys! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want one of those River Island one strap dresses for my hols :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the things you brought :)

    I've given you an award on my blog :)

    http://foreverglitter.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow! I purchased the same floral top from H&M! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to pop into Savers and get St.Moriz! and I love the one shoulder tunic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a sucker for lunch time shopping ... its so bad i end up having to cart bags & bags on the train lol!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)