Monday 2 August 2010

OOTN

Hello my gorgeous followers :)
Tonight I've just come back from having dinner with my lovely mummy and stepdad, and as it's still quite hot I hope we'll be having dinner al fresco! I much prefer summer evenings - everyone's so much more laidback and outfits are more casual-ish, something that I love. So yup, my outfit of the night... nothing too fancy, very laidback :)


Sorry you can't really see my shoes here, they're just some simple, suede pumps I bought a while ago and you can see them in this haul.

I must say, I really love this style of shorts and I think I'll pick up a couple more in a few different colours!
Natalieslovex

14 comments:

  1. I like the simple outfit, and the shorts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are gorgeous, you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Shorts are cutee =)


    x.Óó

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shorts :)
    Just recently became a follower, your blog is fab!!
    x
    www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts :) their on my list to buy next time I have money haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lovelies! They're actually from F&F at Tescos for only £10!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have these shorts too.. there so beautiful, and something i will be wearing alot through the summer! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh love this outfit, i like the detailing on the buttons, you paired it with super cute accessories too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these shorts look fab! not something i could pull off. but i love them on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are the shorts from? Very chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shorts are gorgeous!Which other colours are available?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ana Cristina - me and you both!

    @Tennille - aw thank you hun, i love the buttons too :)

    @Abbzzw - aw thank you, i was a little bti wary because highwaisted doesn't always look great on me...

    @Laura - They're from Tesco's would you believe?!

    @Nik - I thiiink they this beigey/kahki colour, black, white, coral, mint green and a cobalt blue :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your figure...serious envy lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)