Saturday 9 October 2010

FOTD/EOTD

hello sweets,
thought i'd do a quick face of the day, please excuse my messy hair - i'd just rolled out of bed, lol. i was quite pleased with the end result. it's very light reflective and so was great for making my half-closed eyes look wide awake :)

face of the day









































|L'Oreal true match + infallible foundation mixed| Rimmel renew and lift powder| MACs harmony blush as contour| No blush| Elf brow kit| NYX Tea Rose lipstick|


eye of the day












|All eyeshadows Sleek Original palette| Pink all over lid| Gold and black in outer v| Light yellow gold in tear duct| All shadows graduated on lower lashline| Collection 2000 fast stroke liquid eyeliner| Maybelline Colossal mascara|

Hope you all have a great day!
natalieslovex

3 comments:

  1. love your hair here. eyes are fab, espec those lashes, Colossal didn't do that for me :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyelashes look amazing! Love this post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @emma - aw it sucks colossal didn't work for you, its one of my faves!

    @Lipglossandleopardprint - thanks chick <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)