Saturday 2 October 2010

The Wanted

Hello ladies,
no not the boy band, this is going to be another wish list type post from a store that i'm really liking at the moment - tesco of all places! ever since i found these shoes i looked into the clothing more and i absolutely love it. i've picked out some of my favourites, so here they are...

|polka dot playsuit £18.00|


|lace insert jumper £12.00|



 |graphic print crop top £12.00| floral swing vest £10.00| chunky wrap knit £8.00|


|embellished skill sweater £12.00| longline stripe jumper £16.00| military cardigan £16.00|


|denim look shorts £10.50| fold over satchel £12.00| animal beenie £4.00|


|furry bootie slippers £7.00| floral wellies £10.00|


|lace up wedged boots £20.00| platform gladiators £25.00| zip detail pumps £8.00|

and that concludes my tesco 'want' list. a whole bunch of stuff, at pretty affordable prices - and honestly you don't need to worry about quality because all of their clothes are extremely well made! if you have check it out do so now: Tesco's clothing.

5 comments:

  1. Love Tesco's clothes! Everything looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedge heeled boots!

    And the wee animal beanie hat looks very similar to the river island one :)

    x.รณ

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSHY
    I totally love the animal beanie hat, how cute ^_^
    I may have to take a venture down to tesco asap xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! I like the polka dot number, the leopard print booties and all the shoes! <3

    This post made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)