Thursday 4 November 2010

Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy

hello ladies (and gents?),
another 30 day tag installment, and i can do 'wahtever tickles my fancy' today. so i thought i'd share my small - for now - wishlist that i've been putting together. my wishlists seem to be ever growing, and i don't really ever get any of it because something else seems to catch my eye. i'm quite an impulse buyer!

[1] Elf mineral blush in the shade 'Joy'
[2] Barry M Dazzle Dust in the shade 'Mushroom'
[3] Benefit Creaseless Cream Liner in the shade 'RSVP'
[4] Elf mineral infused primer

eyeko 3-in-1 highlighting cream

Barry M Lip Paint in the shade 'Peachy Pink'

i did take two of the images from google so if either of them are yours, then let me know and i'll credit them to you/take them down... whichever you please.

have a great day everyone!
natalieslovex

1 comment:

  1. The Picture of "Mushroom" is very appealing I may have to get this now =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)