Monday 26 September 2011

Project 10 Pan: 9 down!

Hello cuppycakes,
So, my project 10 pan is really nearing an end now. I'm so glad that I only have one product left to go because I am itching to go shopping! You know when you just have an uncontrollable urge to shop?? But I promise not to buy any make-up until this is finished! 

To be honest though, I was a little bit sad to see this one go. I've been savouring it for ages because it is without a doubt one of my most used products and I'm going to be repurchasing this as soon as I can!


The product I'm talking about is MAC's Fix+ spray. At first, me and Fix+ didn't get along - I just didn't see the point of it and it didn't seem to do a lot. However, I grew to love it and it blossomed into a love story. I literally have been using this 5/7 days of the week, probably more.

It has so many uses... if I'm going to wear a heavy foundation like Revlon Colorstay, I'll spray this onto a moisturised face and it helps it glide on a little better without being so cakey. Or, I spray this onto a made-up face to set it and it helps it last a little longer (especially do this when I'm working 1-9). Spraying this on your face during the day also helps you feel refreshed as well as reviving your make up. It has an unbelievably cooling sensation that I'm literally addicted to - amazing in the summer, and I love the smell as well!

Other uses I've found are using this with particularly glittery eyeshadows (UD Midnight Cowboy I'm looking at you), it prevents fallout and makes any usual eyeshadow more intense. I recommend putting the eyeshadow on the back of your hand, then spraying the brush and using the eyeshadow from the back of your hand otherwise it can make your eyeshadow go a little manky. If you want to use an eyeshadow as liner Fix+ is a good thing to use :)

I really recommend everyone trying MAC Fix+ it's been an absolute life saver for me and although it is a little pricey I really think it's worth it and it lasts forever. You can get it from any MAC store or website for £12.50.
NATALIESLOVEx

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this now! It's always been on my wishlist, but never got around to getting it! Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phoebe - You definitely you give it a go :) it's a really great product

    @Katy - Woo!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)