Thursday 8 September 2011

Did we chase the rabbit into wonderland?

Hello lovelies,
Sorry I haven't been posting as much as usual! To be honest, I've not be that inspired to blog - and I haven't been buying any new products so no hauls, and no make up to get excited about! Even my week in photos have been slacking :| Sorry about that! Blogging shall resume shortly I would imagine :)

It was my Mum's birthday at the weekend, so me and one of my sisters took her out for lunch and shopping in a quaint little place full of higgledy piggledy shops selling loads of cute and adorable things... I found an old-school Vaseline tin! Anyways, I wish I took more photo's (especially of lunch) but I thought I would share anyway.





























Just thought I'd pop by and say hello :) Hope you're all well!
NATALIESLOVEx

4 comments:

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)