Saturday 28 May 2011

Month's Most Wanted

Hello cuppycakes,
May's edition is upon us! I've been lusting over a whole bunch of things recently, but I've picked the main ones for this post :) Times like this when I wish Next would get back to me about the job interview. I need employment! Haha.























H&M Patterned Playsuit: I think this is either love or hate really... I love the powdery, pastel colours and the aztec style print. Definitely into the aztec vibe at the moment. Playsuits are one of my favourite clothing items... they're so easy to throw on and accessorize! This one from H&M is really affordable too.
[£12.99]

MAC Studio Finish Concealer: This is my favourite concealer and mine has actually run out now and I'm  struggling without it! It has amazing coverage and it did last me a really long time so I can justify the price. Which actually... for MAC is pretty reasonable. I was wondering though, whether the Studio Sculpt Concealer is better... thoughts?
[£13.50]

Tigi S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer: I've heard Gemma from Gemsmaquillage raving about this recently and she mentioned that Jessie J actually uses it... and she literally has the shiniest hair on the planet! It is pricey, and the price I've given below is from feelunique. Although, that being said you do get 200ml and you'd only need a very small amount so it probably works out quite well.
[£13.50] 

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Lqiuid Make-up: I have £26 worth of points on my Boots card, woop! And I've been wanting to try out a 'high end' foundation for a while. If I'm going to splash out on one make up item, I think I'd want it to be a foundation. I've researched and researched and Clinique's foundations seem to have good reviews all round. I had previously decided on the 'Superfit' make up, but the lady at the counter told me it has been discontinued! Anti-Blemish Solutions is now the one I want to give a go.
[£21.00]

MAC Teddy Eye Khol: I saw this in the MAC store and decided not to pick it up, but now I want to go back and get it. It's a really beautiful deep bronze colour. I think this would be more subtle than a black eyeliner which can be quite harsh
[£13.00]

So there my lusts of May! I wonder which of these I will actually end up caving in and buying in the month of June? What have you been wanting?
NATALIESLOVEx

6 comments:

  1. I have been using the "Tigi S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer" and it's really good, just be careful with the amount. I have a lot of hair and used the tiniest amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the playsuit. whenever i go pick it up they never have my size booooooo
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this playsuit on in store a couple of weeks ago then ordered it online with the £15 off codes, buuut their delivery is taking forever! It's not due to be delivered untill mid June! Sort of put me off h&m online shopping now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half of these products are on my wishlist too! Especially the Tigi S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, can't wait to order this when my bank account is looking a bit healthier ;)
    I've used the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions and it was really good coverage and lasted all day but the lightest colour was too dark for me :/
    I can't live without Studio Finish concealer, it's amazing :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated Studio Sculpt concealer! I ended up selling it on my blog in the end. Much prefer the Studio Fix :)
    Your post has inspired me to do a MAC order now! I'm going to order the Teddy eye kohl amongst other things hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Flyvasted - Ooh yeah, I have heard that. I don't want it to make my hair greasy shiny, lol.

    @Cotton - Ah that sucks, it's always the way!

    @Eloise - I'm having that problem with H&M online too! I ordered my stuff in March and it's still not here :|

    @Charlotte - You'd think a high end brand would have every shade imagineable!

    @Lydia - I'll stay away from it then and stick to what I know, lol. Haha looking forward to the haul ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)