Monday 24 October 2011

Blog Overhaul

Good afternoon ladies :)
I was getting a bit bored with my blog layout etc. and I always find when I start getting bored of the way it looks... I have no inspiration or motivation to post anywhere near as regularly as I usually do or would like to. So today I thought I give my blog a big re-vamp.

You may have noticed that I've also changed my blog title... from 'Beauty Has No Label' to 'Natalieslove'. Don't worry, the URL hasn't changed or anything like that. When I first made my blog I had no idea I would still be doing it 2 years later. And to be honest, 'Beauty Has No Label' just got a bit... cringey to me. I also feel like when I started this blog it was solely a beauty blog, but as times gone on it's changed and evolved into a mishmash of everything. I've always ended my posts with 'natalieslovex' and my URL has always been the same, so I thought this made more sense :)

I didn't want to delete this blog and start from scratch because I cherish this little blog :) Hope you don't mind, and let me know what you think of the new layout!
NATALIE, XO

7 comments:

  1. Looks gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new layout looks fab! Very chic and simplistic! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo i love it! i'm always playing around with my blog i somehow never get it to look as good as this! lush! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new layout is lovely, the feather is a nice print for your header :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the name of your blog before was quite clever actually but love your new name too and the banner is cute!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new blog layout is gorgeous, :) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)