Thursday 2 June 2011

Haul with a slight difference

Hey girls,
So yep I've been hauling again! But this time it's guilt free, because the 'difference' that the title refers to is that I went charity shopping. When I was little, my mum would always drag me around charity shop after charity shop and all I remember is me hating it! However, I've seen a few hauls on Youtube and the likes recently, with people getting amazing deals so I called my mumma yesterday night and I said 'Mum. Teach me how to charity shop!' and this morning we went on a bit of a mission, diving into the rails of charity shops. I'm pretty impressed, I picked up some good things...






































Beige Blazer, £1.99
Found this little blazer, it was originally £4.50 but was knocked down to £1.99. Honestly, how amazing is that? I couldn't believe it haha. It's by a brand called 'Jigsaw' which rings a bell, but I'm not sure...













Navy Blazer, £1.99
Another bargain blazer, £1.99 knocked down from £4.99! I've been looking for a navy blazer for what feels like ages. This one is very over sized, but I kind of like that - I just roll up the sleeves to make it look a little better. It also has shoulder pads, but not so over-the-top 80s style lol, gives a really ncie silhouette. From the brand Amaranto.














Black Blazer, £3.75
Again, I've been looking for a nice structured black blazer because it's a staple and I ended up finding this one from New Look! A little pricier than the others, but still a steal without a doubt! Looks like I had Blazer fever haha!














Sleeveless Shirt, £2.50
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That is this shirt (but in Navy) from Topshop, yes... Topshop! Super chuffed with this find ;) I've wanted a shirt like this for a while, it would've been perfect had it of been a rust colour but I can't complain! This usually retails for £18 and I got it for £2.50!












Black and Grey Striped Cardigan, £2
Saw this cardigan and I thought it was quite cute, it's kind of 'boyfriend' style, although it is actually an aged 14 cardigan from H&M Young! Good for lazy days :)













Golfing Style Cardigan, £2
Okay, don't judge me guys! I love golf/Pringle styled... anything really. Maybe it's to do with the fact that my dad's a mad keen golfer? Yep, that's the excuse I'm sticking to lol. It's a mens cardigan from Cedarwood State AKA male department of Primark :)

Sorry for all the horrible, horrible 'poses' if you can even call them that, in these photo's. Now you all know why outfit posts are rare! Lol. I just thought that the Blazers especially didn't photograph well so I thought I'd put them on for you all :) I've overcome my fear of Charity Shops!! Haha, take and friend and have fun with it :) You can get some amazing deals. Although, I guess you probably have to get them on the right day...

Are you a fan of Charity shops?
NATALIESLOVEx

17 comments:

  1. Haha that's so cool you got such good bargains, it's making me want to go to charity shops!

    My mom runs one, and I always pick up nice things in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love the first blazer by Jigsaw. And im prety sure their items are quite pricey so you really picked up a bargin there!

    Like Yu said, Youve made me want to go charity shops!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i must go charity shop shopping, fab buys :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im so jealous! The chairty shops near I love are rubbish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love every item!
    i can never find anything half as good when i go, usually find a few books and that's about it! :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you picked some right bargains up! I can never find stuff in charity shops, think I need to try harder! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to give charity shops a chance. I walk in, glance around and am then surprised when nothing jumps out at me. I need to rummage!
    Loving the blazers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bargains! I always end up giving up with charity shops as my town is full of old people! Going to have to hunt deeper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bargains! The blazers especially. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, such great bargains! I've attempted charity shop shopping before but never have the patience to look through the rails ): I love that Pringle-esque cardigan, and the two blazers: absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're well Natalie (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that last cardi. Great buys! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you got some amazing bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You picked up some amazing bargains. I love everything you bought and I must admit that I'm slightly jealous. haha. I've done a bit of charity shop shopping but I always end up gravitating towards the book section rather than the clothes. That's my life for you. haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually went charity shopping two ays ago and found things from topshop and new look I was well chuffed!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Yu - Ooh that would be great, you must get the first pick!

    @Leanne Marie - Ah I thought they were a 'premium' brand but I thought may be that was just me haha. You should go! I'm so impressed with my finds lol.

    @Catherine - I think I was just having a lucky day! We shall see... lol

    @Jess - I think it's just a case of having to really root around...

    @Jodie - Ahh, I think I got lucky really. Take a friend/family member makes it much less boring!

    @Corrie - Beginners luck? Probably!

    @Princesselfy - That's why I took my mum, she has much more patience than I do lol.

    @Rach - That's possibly the nicest comment I've ever recieved... thank you so much! Aah I checked out both your blogs and really like them. I study Biology so that one was really interesting to me!!

    @Fudgesmoothies - Yeah you definitely need to get stuck it, we went in the morning so it was quite quiet, maybe it's better early morning?

    @Jen - Thanks!

    @Michelle - Thank you lovely <3 I'm great and I hope you are too :D

    @Jessica - Glad you like them :)

    @Zoe - Thanks, I'm pretty chuffed! Lol

    @Katie - Ooh I was rummaging through books too, but I have so many I haven't read so restrained myself lol.

    @Izzy - Ahh yay for charity shopping! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Natalie you look gorgeous, give me your hair/tan/face please! So jealous that you 'the cult Topshop top' for £2.50, what a fab bargain!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Holly - Thank you lovely!!! Tan?! What tan?! Lol. Haha I know... I was chuffed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)