Sunday 26 June 2011

My week in photographs

Hello lovelies,
I apologise for spamming your Dashboards with two blog sales recently, been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't really had much time to blog - nor the inspiration. But I'm back with a week in photos post! I adore doing/reading these posts. I love sharing my life with you guys and it gives me an excuse for taking pictures of everything!

























I guess the major event of the week is that I left the 6th Form!! I had my last exam on Wednesday so I have no reason to go back - until possibly September if I need to retake a few exams. My main struggle at 6th Form was Biology, but it was my favourite subject. I could not have asked for better people or a better teacher. He was honestly the best of the best, could not have got where I am without him. Was really emotional saying goodbye actually (I'm renowned for being the crybaby), but we had a Champagne picnic outside which was amazeee <3
























Me and the boy went to see Green Lantern... I was a little bit skeptical, but Ryan Reynolds is the star of the show and he is perfect so I agreed to go along and see it. Dean absolutely loved it, said it's his favourite film of the year so far. I liked it (not as much as Ryans abs), but I found that it took ages to get warmed up, then when it started to get good... it ended really suddenly? I don't really know how to feel about it haha, I'm no film critic! But I'd recommend going to see it though, some people love it some people hate it but it's worth it if you end up loving it.

















We took a little trip to the Marina, which I've mentioned here before - one of our favourite places! The weather was beautiful... but on the way back torrential rain started to fall from the sky! Just shows how quickly the weather can change in the UK! Me and Dean have vowed that one day we will live at the Marina, it's about the only thing we agree on for the future, lol.

Finally ordered the Alexander Wang Rocco knockoff that I've been wanting for absolutely ages. It cost me £29.99 from this Ebay seller. I love it so much! It has so much space inside which I wasn't expecting, have been using it every day since I got it and it goes with anything I may be wearing.

I arrived at my Mum and Stepdad's house on Friday night because she's going on holiday for a week and needs someone to look after the dog, cats and house. That was my cue, lol! I'm hoping I'm going to be getting a lot done this week in terms of blogging. But also sunbathing and walks a long the beach!

So that's pretty much my week wrapped up :) Hope you've all enjoyed your week!
NATALIESLOVEx

7 comments:

  1. Love the post! I think I may have to start doing something like this on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) Really enjoy these picture posts on blogs!

    Love the handbag by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw congrats on finishing Sixth Form sweet! Best feeling ever when those pesky A-levels are finished with (: I was a total crybaby on my Results Day, not so much for last day. Hope you're coping well with looking after the house, totes have the same suitcase as you haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told my dad that I'd take him the see Green Lantern and I'm really dreading it. Lovely photos! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need that bag!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jess - You should! They're really fun to write :) And it gives you an excuse to take pictures of everything and anything, haha.

    @Tess - Thanks hun <3

    @Sarah - Thank you and thank you! Me too I think I'm just really nosey ;)

    @Michelle - Thanks!! It's just a relief to have it over with for now lol. Haha... love the suitcase! Gets so dirty though lol!

    @Kate Louise - Ooh it's not that bad honestly, definitely a good film just takes a while to get going!

    @Holly - Haha, I'm loving it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)