Sunday 12 June 2011

My week in photographs

Hello lovelies,
Sorry I've been slacking a bit on the blog front... you'll have to bear with me. I'm sure you're all aware that it's exam season so I've been pretty busy and I was sort of having a slight downer' this week, which is totally unlike my usually happy-go-lucky self. If I haven't blogged in a while you can also go follow my Twitter, I've got into tweeting a bit more and I love interacting properly with you guys, so follow me @ntlieread :) If you want to, of course lol.

























I apologise now if you don't like slow worms, lol, I had to rescue this poor guy from the evil grips of my cats jaws! I walked into the kitchen and was pretty terrified when I saw what looked like a snake travelling across the kitchen floor, a google search later I realised it was only a slow worm (of course it was, I'm in England) and I had to dual with my cat to save the poor little thing. I managed to release him, pretty unharmed and I hope he survived! Peanut was a house cat when we first got her, but her hunter instinct seems to have come out :/ That was my good deed for the day!

























My boyfriend came back from his two week holiday on Tuesday and it was really nice to see him again. He said he'd planned on getting me this perfume on the plane from Duty Free but was exhausted and slept the whole way! So instead he sneaked it to the till in Boots and surprised me on a shopping trip. I love this perfume, I can't describe it - it's just lovely, fruity and fresh! I actually mentioned it here in my February's most wanted, so I've finally got round to owning it! The next perfumes on my wishlist are not actually 'proper perfumes'. I'm after Zara White and Zara Black peony.

























I took advantage of a few of the Magazine freebies at the moment, I was a girl on a mission searching for Glamour magazine which are giving away travel sizes of Highbeam, Benetint and Posietint. I of course, picked up all three and looked slightly mad buying Glamour magazine x3. I've wanted to try Highbeam for ages so I hope it doesn't disappoint! I also picked up Red who are giving away a small sized Jemma Kid lipgloss, I picked up 'Petal' which is a neutral pink. But they also have a Red and an Orange/Coral colour :)

























As I mentioned earlier... its exam period. I have three in the upcoming week, which I'm slightly panicking about! Biology is on Monday which hugely consists of Genetics and Gene Technology, something which I struggle with. Red Bull has been getting me by most days lol. I literally used to be addicted to Red Bull - that's no joke either. I used to drink 5 cans a day at least. They say an alcoholic can never have another drink... this may be a slippery slope ;) I joke, I joke... just to get me through the hardcore revision!

I hope every one's weeks have been good, the weather is so crappy today which gives me no excuse not to revise. I think I'll throw my trackies on now, revise for a while then I'll be watching Definitely, Maybe tonight because I love Ryan Reynolds... what were you thinking Scarlett Jo???
NATALIESLOVEx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a copy of Glamour magazine but it appears to be completely sold out! You lucky girl! I REALLYYYY want to try high beam! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams, mine are all the week after next but i'm the worst at motivating myself to revise! I can't wait for them to be over :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was lucky enough to get all the benefit goodies :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)