Tuesday 29 March 2011

Month's Most Wanted

Hello beauties,
The end of March is upon us, wow this year is going so fast! Spring is officially here :) and we've had weather to match, at last! I mentioned not long ago that I'm really trying not to impulse buy, and really put thought into what I'm purchasing, asking myself how will it fit in with my existing wardrobe? I've been avoiding browsing online shops (and real life shops) in an attempt to save some money and not waste it all away! It's pretty impossible not to frequent the likes of asos.com, topshop.com etc. so I apologise that this Month's Wants are so boring!






















H&M Basic T-Shirts: I've been talking about how I really want to focus on buying basics that I can dress up and down. T-shirts are perfect, and every girl should have a couple in a variation of colours. I have my eye on this navy/white striped number and just a classic white v-neck. I'd really love a navy blazer to pair with these, anyone have any recommendations?
[£4.99 each]

Topshop Scallop Edge Vest: I love these vests, they're really versatile and I love the scalloping. They make me instantly think 'Summer'. They have a massive range of colours but this 'Dark Blush' was probably my favourite. It goes beautifully with all the nude/camel colours that are big at the moment - think it would look gorgeous with some camel coloured shorts.
[£15.00]

Trevor Sorbie Self-Grip Rollers: I'm a girl, who is addicted to her GHD's. Every time I wash my hair I blow dry and then style it; whether it be straightened or curled. That's a heck of a lot of heat. I really want to get some rollers so I can use just a hairdryer and cut down on heat damage. These ones look great... you get 30 rollers in a wide range of sizes.
[£15.32]

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'Vintage Pink': I swatched this lipstick the other day whilst in Boots and I love it! It's quite an unusual colour and I've heard someone say it's a more pink-toned version of MAC's Up The Amp. I love the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks and I want to add a few more to my collection.
[£6.29]

They're my wants of the month! What are yours? Oh and if you have any recommendations of a good round brush let me know, I need to perfect my blow dry!
NATALIESLOVEx

1 comment:

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)