Sunday 27 February 2011

Months Most Wanted

Hey ladies,
I haven't actually been lusting over much this month... which is a bit odd. But these five things I've been wanting a lot.





















Faux Alexander Wang Rocco: I am absolutely in love with these bags, and always have been since I first laid my eyes on one. It's so simple but the studded hardware bottom is sooo gorgeous! Although I would never be able to afford one (and I wouldn't want to spend all that money on one either), I wouldn't mind at all getting a 'fake' or look-a-like. A little while ago Victoria did a post showing one that she got on ebay, I have to have one of those babies!
[£20.00 approx]

D&G 3 L'Imperatrice: I was browsing the perfumes in Boots a few days ago and spritzed this D&G fragrance on one of those little pieces of cards... it was gorgeous! Really fresh and fruity, so of course I sprayed it on my wrists and off I went home. When I got home I could smell something really good and couldn't work out what it was, and it was this! I really like the simple, sleek bottle too.
[100ml, £35.75]

Accessorize Baked Bronzer 'Golden Sand': I really overlooked the Accessorize make up when it first came out, I just wasn't interested. When I was in Superdrug I saw the baked bronzer and they looked so pretty. I swatched this shade and it was stunning, it would made the perfect highlight. I don't own any MAC MSF's but this is what I imagined they'd be like!
[£6.00]

New Look Button Dip Hem shirt 'Sand': I mentioned recently that I'm absolutely loving sheer shirts and shirts in general. New Look are doing some really good affordable alternatives to those that Topshop are offering. I love the collar, I love the colour and I love the gold buttons. Great for layering whilst the weather is still warming up but will look great in the Spring/Summer also.
[£15.99]

New Look Pleated Blouse 'Cedar': Again, loving shirts and this is another brilliant one from New Look. I'd probably buy this in a size bigger so that it's longer on me and can wear it with leggings, it's such an effortless look but still on trend. I think this would look good paired with a vintage style silk scarf.
[£19.99]

What have you been lusting over in the month of February? It's such a 'blah' month isn't it?!
natalieslovex

5 comments:

  1. Ooh great list! I've recently got L'imperatrice for Christmas and it's great! It's an everyday fragrance for me. I wear that and YSL Parisienne all the time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blouses are gorgeous! I have the Accessorize Baked Bronzer in golden sand its amaazing xx lovely blog:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog so much.))*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aneka - I'm jealous! It's such a pretty fragrance :)

    @cosmetic-junkie - Aaah I'm glad it's not just hype and it's actually a good product :) Thanks!

    @Mary Mur - Thank you hun, you don't know how much that actually means!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the Button Dip Hem shirt! Kind of geek chic <3

    X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)