Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Tag!

Hello beautifuls,
It's Christmas Eve!!! How exciting is that? And yesterday I was reading Christina Marie's lastest post which was The Christmas Tag, what could be more fitting? I love everything Christmas and so I had to do this. This is Christina's original post if you want to go and have I look (I suggest you check out the rest of her blog whilst you're there!). Without further adue...

What's your favourite holiday movie?




























I could not pick between these 2 films, they both sum up Christmas to me and never fail to make me happy! Of course they are... Miracle on 34th Street and The Grinch. Mainly because they both include major scrooges which are eventually turned around and made feel festive. Something I aim to do to others every year!

What's your favourite Christmas colour?



























It has to be the red-white combo! I suck at only giving one straight answer; I apologise!! But yes, red and white means Christmas to me Father Christmas' outfit, candy canes and coca-cola all have red and white. All of the Christmas essentials ;) Oh and a bit of green and gold mixed in!

Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up?



























Every year without fail I will open my presents in my festive pyjamas or in trackies. After that I go and get dressed... nothing fancy shmancy we don't do that. And this year it's going to be exactly the same :D

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
























No, but I would absolutely love to! I promise that next year I WILL make one - you heard it here first ;) Lol! I love gingerbread men so a whole house? That would be amazing! Plus it would show my builiding skills ;)
 
If you could only buy one person a present, who would it be?
























I think I'd have to say my boyfriend. Because I don't think I could choose only one family member or only one friend, but I do only have one boyfriend (lols!) so it seems like the easiest and most sensible choice :)

Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?
























In the morning nice and early! All hell would break loose if I had to wait until the evening time. It's hard enough having to wait until everyone else has woken up! Christmas day is the only day when the snooze button is left untouched.

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
























Normally... wrap up nice and warm watching many films, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and eating all of the Christmas goodies, when else do you get to do it? This year however, I'm spending most of my Christmas break revising.

Any Christmas wishes?
























Just the obvious wishes... for everyone to enjoy the presents I got them and for everybody I know to have a fantastic Christmas, including you guys! But if I could have one wish it would be to wish that nobody has to spend Christmas alone this year.

What's your favourite Christmas smell?

























It has to be the smell of the Starbucks Christmas drinks! Whether it be a Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha. I love the smell (and taste) of every single one of them! Plus the cute little cups they come in ;)

What's your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
























Of course it has to be the roast turkey Christmas lunch with all the trimmings - stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, parsnips all that yummy stuff. But that would've been too predictable. I love, love, love the roast turkey and stuffing sandwiches that you're eating well into the New Year because the turkey was far too big. There's nothing like it! :D

Feel free to do this tag - although you only have one day left ;) This is going to be my last post before Christmas so I just want to take the chance to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope it's special for each and every one of you and you get lots of goodies and fill your faces! I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE PHOTO'S. IMAGES SOURCE: WEHEARTIT.
natalieslovex

4 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the mention, so glad you did this tag (i love reading them!). Your xmas wish was really sweet btw, i hate to think of all those people that'll be alone :( I also love the Grinch, i think it's on tommorow too. Woop! Merry Christmas to you btw! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christina Marie - Absolutely no problemo :) We always think about how happy Christmas is but it can also be so lonely for people :( Aaaah I've been waiting for it to be on TV, watching it on DVD is just not the same lol! Merry Christmas :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these tags!
    I think Miracle on 24th street is one of my favourite christmas films too :)
    I just watched it haha :P
    & I've never made a gingerbread house either but I want to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Natalie! I hope you have a lovely day :) I really want to make a gingerbread house one day although I can't imagine it turning out perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)