Tuesday 14 December 2010

heart it

Hey everyone!
So I need no excuse to adorn my blog with pretty pictures from weheartit, we all love seeing them and I'm sure we all love spending a nice 20 minutes browsing through the site clicking that little heart button. But to be honest, I'm feeling quite lazy. December and January are going to be hectic... as they are for most people. But for me it's going to all be about revision in preperation for my Jan exams. I'd love to just be loving Christmas, New Years and my 18th Birthday anticipation but I have no time for anything other than revision - sucky! But I'm still loving the countdown to Christmas and I'm still like a little child, but I don't have much time at the moment so I apologise for lazy posts like this!







All images were taken from weheartit.com























Hope you've had a great start to the week :D
natalieslovex

5 comments:

  1. I love the pics! I'm not gonna lie.. I do have a cheeky browse through weheartit from time to time too! Great post.. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first two pictures. my boots like in the first picture have been an absolute saviour in all this snow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LipglossAndLeopardPrint - Always a guilty pleasure ;)

    @Communicatingbeauty - Boots like this are on my wishlist... I ruined my others :(

    @Pearls&Politics - Aw yay :D

    @Curves ahead makeup - No, no I wish! They were taken from www.weheartit.com :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)