Sunday 12 December 2010

FOTD

Morning all!
Just a quick FOTD, nothing exciting really... just a simple brown toned lavender eye with corally nude lips - a 'rediscovered' lipstick that I'm really enjoying wearing :)















All eyeshadows are from my Warm88 palette
L'Oreal Super Liner carbon gloss
Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara
Urban Decay zero eyeliner pencil

























Revlon colorstay
Maybelline Dream Matte powder
MAC Harmony as contour
MAC Well Dressed blush

MAC Shy Girl lipstick
Barry M Toffee lipgloss
I LOVE THIS COMBO!

Hope you all have a great day!
natalieslovex

3 comments:

  1. Love this.. So natural! You look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shy girl and Barry m toffee need to be trying that out x your looking gorgeous as per usual honey x wish I could get my eyemakup lookin like that!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)