Saturday 5 February 2011

FOTN

Hello treacles,
I went out for dinner with one of my best friends Kelly, in one of those all you can eat buffet style restaurants - you know, the ones which are unbelievably cheap. It was horrible. And that's all I have to say lol! Afterwards we went for a couple drinks. Strawberry Woo Woo's are love, you must try! Anyways, I thought I'd share my face of the night... I'm sorry that my post titles are so boring, but meh I'm not creative enough, ha!




























My 'night' make up really isn't all that different to my daytime make up, I like to keep it really simple, especially if I'm going to be wearing heels or a dress... I quite like to let my hair do the talking when i go out to. Is this just me?

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation
Bourjois Mineral Radiance powder
MAC Harmony blush as contour [very light]
MAC Well Dressed blush
Elf Golden Bronzer as highlight [cheekbones, brow bones]

Elf Cream Eyeliner in black
L'Oreal Million Lashes mascara
Ebay False Lashes
Urban Decay 'Vorpal' lower lashline

MAC The Faerie Glen l/s

Yes, I'm wearing falsies! I popped my fake eyelash cherry ;) I'll do a post about them maybe... they're just the ones that are from Ebay, I'm sure you've seen them all before!
natalieslovex

9 comments:

  1. i really like your eyelashes! they look really dramatic without looking like they've weighed your lids down haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love post darl, u look beautiful, quick question,where does the top your wearing come from, its super cutee!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma - Haha thank you! I was a bit worried they were going to feel like spiders, but they were pretty much unnoticeable :)

    @Ana Christina - Thank you, I'm happy you liked it. The top is actually from Primark!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive got a top which is almost identical from H'n'm :)
    I love the lippie! I wish nudes suited me, but alas they don't:(
    Would love it if you had a ganda at my blog:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! You have lovely eyes! xx

    P.s. Loving the top! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty lady, your hair looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your make up always looks flawless and glowy ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chloe - Thank you <3

    @Sriya - Aw thanks, that's really sweet of you. It was actually the top's first outing, ahaa

    @Monika - Thanksss :D

    @jennie - Thanks Jennie, I do try! Lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)