Sunday 21 February 2010

NYX Cosmetics

Hello chicks!
So yup, that's right I'm back! After hours of talking to somebody on the end of a telephone, the internet is finally up and running again, which of course... I'm super happy about.

I've been itching to try out the NYX round lipsticks... so I decided to take the plunge and put in an order at Cherry Culture. On this website the lipsticks are actually reduced in price, which got a big thumbs up from me! I think the delivery was about £6? I'm not sure so don't quote me on that, lol. So here are the ones I picked out... (click on the pictures to see the names)

I think the packaging is actually really pretty, and I love how you can see the colour of the lipstick at the bottom instead of some stupid swatches you find on the bottom of the likes of Maybelline.

Left: without flash                 Right: with flash

I was amazed at how pigmented these lipsticks are! They really are compareable to MAC in my eyes. They're such good value you for money. These lipsticks are so creamy, and glide straight on. I usually only wear neutrals on my lips so I thought I'd venture out a little (hence Gem and Margarita). I reccomend the NYX round lipsticks to anyone, they have a huuuuuge range of colours and for $1.74 they are just, wow!

You'll see these appearing in future face of the days for those who want to see how they look on the lips :)

Have you tried NYX? Are there any other NYX products you reccomend?
Natalieslovex

10 comments:

  1. I love NYX lippies! :D Orange Soda is my faaaavorite, I use it almost every day (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of Strawberry Milk and Orange Soda.
    Looking forward to the FOTD posts.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices there, I really wanna try Tea Rose! I've ordered some goodies from Cherry Culture last year and the P&P isn't bad at all. I two round lipsticks I have are Indian Pink and Hebe, very pretty shades

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo they look lush! I wanna try! I have an eyeshadow and eyeshadow trio and I love them! i really want to try their brushes too <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek, I love NYX! Strawberry Milk is my absolute favorite, it's so gorgeous! You should try Opal, it's really unique and pretty. Your swatches are making me want to try tea rose, it looks really nice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh i really wanna order some now!
    I was going to get some last pay day, but i passed
    but i really wanna try out some nyx now!
    I think i might at £1.12 a lipstick thats amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Earth Angel & MArgarita

    BTW: I have a 100 Follower giveaway going on now through March 6, 2010. Two winners will receive something from the MAC Riveting collection. Check my blog for details

    Makeup by Kim Porter

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive tried a NYX liquid liner which i didnt really like, only cos Rimmel does AWESOME liquid liners; but omg! i want to try the strawyberry milk shade! it has a perfect name for it!

    they all look like beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a lot of lipstick haha! I just ordered some NYX, but I'm in need of a good pinky/nude lipstick which one do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, that is a lot of lipsticks!! I have a good number of NYXs - I really like Tea Rose, and I want to try Thalia. the only thing I don't like is the weird soapy taste, or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)