Saturday 12 June 2010

Day 01 - Your favourite song

Morning ladies,
Just a quick one today then and my first day of the 30 days tag :)

So... my favourite song? I have suchhh a bunch of songs that I really love, and I always forget about some and rediscover them and think 'omg this is my favourite song' so yeah. I'm probably just going to list a few. But I love a whole range of different music from hip-hop, rnb, dance, drum n bass, pop, indie... so everything? Near enough lol.

A few of my favourite songs...
How to save a life - The Fray
Halo - Beyonce
Everything is borrowed - The Streets
Beautiful - Eminem
The scientist - Coldplay
Bittersweet smyphony - The Verve
Wonderwall - Oasis
Rescue me - Skepta
Turn it up - Pixie Lott
Not afraid - Eminem

That's pretty much a mixture of some of my all time favourites, and my current favourites :)
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)