Friday 30 July 2010

Review: Elf Small Angled Brush

Morning treacles,
So it's been a while since my last Elf haul so I've had time to try out all of the products I ordered and I thought it was about time I put up some reviews! So the first one up is the Small Angled Brush. Which looks a little something like this...


I originally ordered this to apply the cream eyeliner I also got from Elf, and although this does a good job at applying it, I'd probably recommend a thinner liner brush. Although fair do's to this brush, it does apply the cream eyeliner well.

I think the best use for this brush is for applying shadow/wax whatever you use onto the brows, it gives amazing control and evenly distributes the shadow or wax. Another great use I've found for this is applying an eyeshadow on the lower lash line (or upper). It really grips onto the shadow and prevents fall out for even the powdery of eyeshadows.

There was absolutely no shedding from this brush and it washes well - no dye appeared in my bathroom sink. However, I did find when using this for eyeliner, the bristles gathered and clumped together after one use. But once washed it returned back to it's normal state.

You can get this brush from the Elf website for £3.50 and it's a really good quality brush for many purposes. I would especially recommend it for those who are looking for a good brush to apply eyebrow products. If you have any questions then please feel free to leave me a comment below :)
Natalieslovex

1 comment:

  1. I love how great and cheap ELF is!!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)