Tuesday 1 December 2009

Face Of The Day (FOTD)

Just a quick face of the day :) Just a busy day at college!
Sorry about the awful pictures, I took them on my phone.
And excuse my eye bags lol, I'd had no sleep!


- GOSH Velvet touch foundation primer
- Revlon Colorstay in 180 Sand Beige, Combination/Oily Skin
- Eye look using sleek makeup Oringinal palette (the yellow, gold, copper and black colours)
- Rimmel Renew & Lift powder in 100 Ivory
- Bourjous Volume glamour ultra curl mascara
- MAC blush in Peachykeen
- MAC lipstick in Creme Cup
- Avon Brow Definer in dark brown
- Rimmel soft khol eyeliner pencil in 061 Jet Black

Natalieslovex

4 comments:

  1. Surprise, surprise, you're wearing Peachykeen! =D You look gorgeous, the colours are very flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yup, peachykeen is my love haha. Aw thank you alot :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blush. im actual gonna go buy some cos of these pics! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lorien - Thank you! Yeah i really reccomend it, it's so easy to wear! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)