Saturday 19 December 2009

FOTD

Today I'm just going to be visiting relatives that I won't see over Christmas, so I just wanted a relaxed look really... it'll just be chilling on the sofa with coffee and biscuits all day... yum ;)
Just a bit of blusher, pink lip and lashings of mascara! :D Ignore the break-out on my forehead, gr lol.







So I used...
Revlon Colorstay
Rimmel Renew & Lift powder
Springsheen blusher
Avon brow definer
GOSH liquid liner
Rimmel Khol pencil
ME ME ME Fat Cat lashes mascara
MAC Creme Cup lipstick

Have a great day chicks!!
Natalieslovex

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Renew and Lift!!! You look lovely here, I love your lashes! You curl them right? Theyre so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lorien - thanks chick! erm, i have to say i don't curl my lashes, i never have :/ i suppose i'm just lucky? lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)