Thursday 24 December 2009

Very, very, very merry Christmas!

This is gonna be my last post until after Christmas as it's Christmas Eve... so I'm wishing all of you merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful time and get amazing presents! Drink and eat as much as you can ;) But be safe guys! Haha. I'll be spending Christmas day with my family and then Christmas evening at my boyfriends house :) What are all of your plans? And for those of you who are not having a typical 'merry' Christmas, who might be having a hard time this year... my thoughts are with you and I hope you still manage to have a happy Christmas somehow :)

I might do a Christmas 'haul' the day after Boxing Day (boxing day is still part of our celebration), But then again I might not. But probably will, lol.  Thank you so, so much for all of your support and big, big virtual hugs for everyone who's following - it does mean a lot to me!!

EVERYBODY ENJOY THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! I'LL TALK TO YOU ALL SOON. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Naralieslovex

6 comments:

  1. Have a fab christmas hun! i know i will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas hun; have a good one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling, Merry Christmas! Have a lovely time =)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all Christmas messages! :D Merry Christmas to you all!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)