Thursday 17 December 2009

What I'm using now.

I've seen this little survey type thing going around on quitea few blogs and I think they're really interesting to read. So I thought I'd have a little go myself :) Any questions about any of the products listed... leave us a comment below! :D

Shampoo: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (the blue one)

Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (the blue one) or Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect
Styling products: Dove heat therapy mist
Shower Gel: Palmolive Merakkech Sunrise
Body moisturiser: Nivea firming body lotion & Vaseline cocoa butter
Deodorant: Dove roll on creamy stuff
Fake Tan: Dove summer glow
Cleanser: The Body Shop tea tree facial wash
Exfoliator: St. Ives
Primer: GOSH velvet touch
Foundation brush: MAC 187
Concealer: Rimmel blemish stick
Powder: Rimmel renew and lift
Blusher: MAC peachykeen
Bronzer: None
Highlighter: None
Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: Been using my beautyuk palette alot recently
Eyeliner: Rimmel exaggerate and Barry M pencil
Curler: None
Mascara: Maybelline colossal and Bourjous ultra curl
Lipstick: Rimmel nude delight
Lipgloss: None, not a lipgloss kinda person :)
Nail Colour: Barry M grey at the moment

Natalieslovex

3 comments:

  1. oooo think i'll do this blog tomorrow ... if thats ok ?? i'll tag you in it tho :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. barry M grey sounds like a very nice nail polish color! yay your blog is super christmasy i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stacey - yeah of course that's okay!! xoxo

    @mart and lu - ooh yeah, gotta love christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)