Thursday 17 December 2009

Wedding

Right so on my bofriend's side of the family there's going to be a wedding, in January. At the moment, I just can't to seem to find anything to wear... I thought you guys might be able to help me out and send some links maybe?

As it's going to be in January it's going to be cold. So possible a skirt and top combo/dress that can be teamed with black tights? I'd like it to be quite qirly so I can put a little blazer over the top or something. The dress code is smart/casual so just the type of thing you'd wear for a night out with the girls.

Thanks for reading and any help will be greatley appreciated. Thanks guys!
Natalieslovex

2 comments:

  1. Ohh wedding! So lucky, I haven't been to one in years and would really love to go to one hehe

    I was thinking of maybe a bandeau dress, and wear it with opaque tights just as you want, and yeah a blazer would be really nice to wear it with! Perhaps heels with bows would be nice to team it up with XD or if you don't want to wear a dress then maybe a tulip skirt with a really nice shirt/top and tuck it in? Sorry not very good at the names >_< But hope I gave you some ideas :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linh - Yeah I haven't been to a wedding in AGES so now I'm out of the loop! Lmao. Yeah I really love the idea of a tulip skirt! :D Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)