Tuesday 29 December 2009

Motel dress

I'm sure you've all heard of the brand 'Motel' they do have all types of clothes but they're mostly known for their dresses. You can find them on the Motel website, but they are also stocked at places like Asos and Topshop. I ordered this dress for my upcoming sister's birthday...

The flowers are actually a bit more pink than this photo portrays, but you get the idea. It's a bandeau dress, with the bust plain black, then this pretty floral pattern throughout the rest of the dress. I purchased mine from the motel website, I can't actually remember the price but it was around £35 (most dresses are between £30-£40) the delivery was really quick, around 2-3 days. It's a tight fitting, bodycon dress so Spanx will be needed, haha! I ordered a size S which is size 10. Very flattering :) It is about mid-thigh length, and is quite short... so I'd team it with some black tights and killer heels!

If you have a party coming up, check out Motel because they have some great dresses! Have any of you ordered from Motel before? Did you like it?
Natalieslovex

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I have actually not heard of this website before haha, thanks for posting! Looks fab on you, and boobies!♥ Hehe (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. @e.motion in motion - Haha, thanks hun!! Deffinitley go and check them out, worth a look. I'm not sure what delivery charges would be like though xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, fits you perfectly !!
    I've never heard of this brand, I'll defo go and have a look ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marie - Haha I don't know about perfectly... after some Spanx it'll be okay ;) lol. Thank you though chick! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee your dress. Your really stunning btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fern - Thanks!! Means alot :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorgeous on you, wish i had a figure like you !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Abbie - Thank you, I'm flattered!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so pretty, looks stunning on you! :), x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyyyyyyy! I love bandeau dresses! & That one looks so gorgeous on you! I just saw one in republic and H&M, both were navy and I really want to get one but then where would I wear it to? Hardly get invited to formal events so uh yeah. Or maybe I could team it up with a cardi to make it look more casual but I still think that's too much for school =_=

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so good on you!!! Great dress!! I cant do strapless dresses :( My boobs are too BLAH in them, I need my straps :D x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girls!

    @xSplendidStar - Yeahh I was thinking that. I think it would be okay teamed with some black tights and a chunky cardi; anything to tone it down really haha. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress! It's so pretty with the flower prints. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)