Thursday 3 December 2009

Big thank you!

It's about time I thanked you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you! *big hugs*

You've all been so welcoming and I'm really greatful! I couldn't have asked for a better reception :D Especially a big thank you to all of my followers!!!

There should be another post up soon as I want to go out and get a few bits and bobs, so watch out for that :D And also sometime next week there should be a post on my bid to finding out whether topcoats/basecoats actually change anything.

Hope all of you guys are well, and take care!
Natalieslovex

1 comment:

  1. Hellooo .... i agree about the couldnt of asked for a better reception ... i only started bloggin a few days before you .. its soo good i love it!!

    I think i better do a thank you blog lol!!

    x <3 x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)