Wednesday 30 December 2009

Wowza

I'm amazed. Literally... I've just gotten home from my boyfriend's, logged onto blogspot to see what new posts were up and to have a little read (this is my nightly ritual, lol), and I saw that I've passed the 50 followers mark!! :O I know this doesn't sound like a lot, but honestly, to me - it means a heckof  a lot!!

The 50 followers mark deffinitley calls for a giveaway! :) I don't know what this will include yet. Once new years is out of the way I'll get shopping for goodies for one of you lovely people! Thanks you to every single one of you, feels so good to know that peple are actually interested in what I have to say <3

So keep a look out for that giveaway!
Natalieslovex

8 comments:

  1. WELL DONE NATALIE! XX
    congratulations :)
    I'v still got a long way to go before reaching 50! lool
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats lovely!
    I felt the same when I hit 50! :) Such a good feeling! Keep up the amazing work! <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ellie and Natalie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, i love your blog! i have 46 to go haha :P, X

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulationsss =)
    i love your blog. keep it up =)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done babe :)
    Im so surprized i have 70! lmao

    love the blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha its turning into my ritual too...i think i have 4 followers...
    But mines a new blog...so onwards and upwards :)

    laura jaye xox

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)