Thursday 10 December 2009

Not long ago I did a haul that featured this little guy...


Ever since, I have been loving it. I use it every single time I use heat on my hair. For years I never used heat protection spray - until I realised it really was ruining my hair. So I started to use heat protection. I've been through so many heat products from Tressemé, VO5, Lee Stafford, Pantene Pro-V and Avon. But this tops them all by far.

Dove Heat Deffence Therapy really feels like it is protecting the hair. It's important to use protection sprays before all kinds of heat; blowdrying, straightening, curling. On the back of the bottle it reads 'For hair that is exposed to frequent heat styling damage. Heat Deffence Therapy System. The lightweight Heat Activated Mist defends the internal structure of your hair from the drying & damaging effects caused by the heat of blow-driers, straightners and curling irons. Leaving hait feeling conditioned, soft & shiny'. Alot of companys write a load of BS on the back of their products, making claims they know we want to hear. But I promise you, this stuff sticks to it's claims! My hair really does feel soft and have a natural shine... not an over powering shine, but just healthy looking hair. With having brunette hair... split ends show up more, and I found that this decreases the appearance of split ends! Which I'm amazed with.

I think the packaging is really nice, simple but classy. And I love bright packaging! It looks great on my vanity :) The smell is gorgeous. It's hard to define but I'd say it's a mixture between raspberries and sherbet! Yum! So, if you're looking for a good heat deffence spray - I really recommend this bad boy!

Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)