Monday 21 December 2009

Two bits from MAC

I got these two about a week and a half ago... I just forgot to post! For some reason, I've been buying blushers and lipsticks from MAC mainly, and nothing else. Hm, weird lol. Well anyway here they are...


This is a sheertone shimmer blush in Springsheen.
It's a pretty peachy/pink colour with gold pearl, I've been wearing it a lot lately.


This is a lsutre lipstick in Plink! (lustres and creamsheens are my faves)
I've been waiting to get my hands on this for ages and it didn't dissapoint.

Here come the swatches...

TOP: Springsheen blush
BOTTOM: Plink! lipstick

I had to throw this picture in too because it made me laugh. She's a typical nosey cat is Peanut. 'Curiosity killed the cat' afterall ;)
Natalieslovex
'Does this colour suit me mum?'

5 comments:

  1. I think blushers and lipsticks are the best things about MAC, there are just so many pretty colours and finishes to choose from. Love the Christmassy background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Peonies - agree with you completley, lipsticks especially are my favourite from MAC! Thanks hun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Plink lippie!!! Ive never bought a blush from MAC, cos Im so hooked on the Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, and every time I go there for a cheek finish I end up repurchasing Soft and Gentle!!! I need to get out of my comfort zone lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lorien - haha, well i recommend MAC for blushes :) they have beautiful finished and such a range of gorgeous colours xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those picks!! These are definitely among my favourite products from MAC. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single comment that you guys leave. I wish that Blogger had a reply button so I could speak to you all directly but meh! Please check back because I do reply :)